Friday, June 19, 2009

The Last Friday

Today was the very last Friday of the school year... quite honestly, I'm pretty sad. I really like these damn kids and now I'm not going to have them anymore. I have to start all over again next year with a whole new bunch and although I know they'll be fine, they won't be the same. I'd say that it's safe to say I've gotten attached to these little buggers. 

I'm guess I'm just bumming for a bunch of reasons at this point. My grandfather is in the hospital and is pretty sick which always makes me crazy. He has been through so much in his life... he deserves better. 

There are so many things just hanging over my head, I feel like I need a helmet in order to be safe walking around. Maybe I should look into that. People would probably think I was prone to seizures, but maybe they'd give me some space... it might be worth it actually. I'll have to add it to my weekend shopping list. 

the weight
rests
directly over my heart. 

breathing restricted
panic takes over
tears flow free
and i'm drowning

No comments:

Post a Comment