Thursday, June 11, 2009

Burning Candles


Phew! I am so glad that this week is almost over... I say that and really my week isn't over until Saturday when I am done working at my second job. I love working at BCG, but I'm getting pretty darn tired from burning the candle at both ends. I'll be super glad when Summer Vacation hits and I am free to do some relaxation. 

I had a fun day interviewing candidates for a Language Arts teaching position. I got to spend the day with three other teachers who I really enjoy. There was a lot of laughing and a lot of good conversation, which is ALWAYS a good thing. Some good candidates too! 

I took Little Lucy to her first softball game tonight too. She was scared about to death, but she adjusted after a while and even sniffed a few hands. It was big for her! I'll take her more often and she'll get used to it soon. She's such a cutie and she's turning into a really good little dog!

I am really feeling like things are looking up. Having good friends is really an amazing thing. Just knowing that there are people out there who care for you and who you care for has the ability to buoy you up when you need it. Thanks to all of my amazing friends out there. You guys are absolutely incredible! 

I don't have much poetry going in me tonight, so I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes:

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain." -Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment