Saturday, June 27, 2009

A 70% Chance of Stupidity

There was actually a 70% chance of rain today... there's at least a 70-99% chance of stupidity every day. 

The other day, was my day for stupidity. When I was finishing my report cards at school, I copied down all of the comment codes wrong and so every single one of my students got a report card that said they had unacceptable levels of respect and responsibility in reading class. Doesn't that suck? I felt utterly horrible, and even more so when I started hearing from really angry or confused parents. I wrote a letter and sent it out explaining the mistake and last night I started just calling some parents to explain. They took it well for the most part. Not the greatest note to end the year on, but it's remedied as best as can be. 

That being said, I am done with school! I have stuff I'd like to work on over the summer, but nothing mandatory. I am going to be living the fancy free lifestyle for a while and I'm pretty excited about it. I'll have all the time I want or need to do the things that I love and spend time with people who rock. The awesomeness has officially begun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment