Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chilly, willy, nilly!

I got super cold when I was at the barn this afternoon with the farrier! It is cold and damp and icky out. I have to say though, days like this make things easier at school. When it's not nice out, the kids don't want to be outside, so they have an easier time paying attention to what's going on. 

I'm trying to go easy on them for the end of the year anyways. They don't need a ton more stress, so we're studying fairy tales... compare and contrasting them, reading lots of them... it's a good time for sure. 

I had an awesome day yesterday!! After work I went to visit Jess and we spent so much quality time together! She even made me an AMAZING vegan pizza for dinner, the leftovers of which are in the oven right now re-heating so I can enjoy it AGAIN tonight. Speaking of which, I can smell it and I'm going to go eat it! 

Stay warm and toasty and I'll get some poetry up here tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment