Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's over!

It's official. It's over. The month of February (see it's other name in previous postings) is gone, gone, gone and thank goodness for that! As I have mentioned before, so many bad things have happened in February's past that the entire month just makes me a little on the nervous side. Now that nervous tension is gone and March has entered our lives, definitely on the lamb-ish side.

The only unfortunate thing about the beginning of March is that I seem to be spending it recuperating from the flu. I haven't had the bona fide, puking my guts out, body aching like there's no tomorrow flu since I was about nine years old. That's getting to be quite a while ago these days. Way back then when I was sick, my grandfather brought me Pink Pills for Pale People (also know as pink Canada mints) and ginger ale and I started to feel much better. This time around, my fantastic other half did the favor for me and it worked the same magic. Though I have been living on the Pink Pills now for a couple of days, I am finally on the upswing and maybe I'll be able to eat something real someday soon.

At any rate, I am feeling better and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment