Thursday, March 4, 2010

Miracle Diet?

Want to slim down for beach season?

Want to shave off the pounds quickly and easily?

Want to lose ten pounds in four days?

Sounds like a good idea doesn't it? Quick, easy, ten pounds?

Riiiiiight...

The miracle diet I'm referring to is the good old flu virus. Between last Friday and yesterday, I lost ten pounds. I hopped on the scale last night just for giggles to see and I almost fell right over when I saw the drastic change in the numbers.
I will admit, I had been wishing that I could lose those last ten pounds, but if I had known my wish was going to come true in this fashion... I'm not sure I would have kept the wish going.

At any rate, the ten pounds weight loss (that most likely won't last since chances are it was mostly the fluids I lost) is going to be the silver lining to my flu-riddled weekend. That and a couple of extra days of R&R with the one I love. Not a bad dividend if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment