Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A case of the Mondays... on Tuesday?

I am thinking that due to the weather and the tiredness that just won't quit, I have a case of the "Mondays" on Tuesday.

I am sleepy-eyed and a little bit on the thick-headed side and all I want is to curl up with a cozy blanket, a cup of tea and an awesome book. I have one out of three (yay for the portability of awesome books) and though 33.3333333333333% isn't a total wash, it's not exactly what I am wishing for.

I am thinking that maybe today when I get home from school I'm just going to pass out.

Bam.
Done.
In the door,
jacket off,
bags down,
and up to bed.

The chances of that happening are slim to none, but it's nice to consider anyways. It's always good to consider the likely outcome of that situation too though. I'd sleep from 3:00 to 9:00 and then be WIDE AWAKE for the rest of the night and that wouldn't help me catch up on any of those zzzzzz's I've been missing.

Oh well. I'll get there and besides, I'll have plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead. Life is too short to nap too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment