Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Ahhhh, Friday and a busy Friday at that! I was off and running this morning, super excited because my amazing principal at school found money for my friend Nichole and I to go to a 4 day writing institute at the end of the month! The Plymouth State Writer's Project is putting it on and it's all about writing about where you are from, which is right up my alley! I am extremely excited and I will get a graduate credit out of it. Pay raise, here I come... only 29 more credits to go!

After getting all of that paperwork set up, I went to hang out with my friend Krystle. We got a lot accomplished and managed to have a great lunch all at the same time! We hadn't hung out in way too long and we had a good time. Good friends make life so much better. 

I moved from hanging with Krystle to visiting Jess and Al at the shop. It was pretty busy there, but I got to spend some quality time with some more awesome people. I am looking forward to spending some more quality time with them tomorrow evening. 

This evening was full of some dinnertime and cookie baking fun with yet another great friend, the aforementioned Nichole! Lucy barked pretty much the entire time she was here, but we were able to tune her out for the most part. Poor Dexter came and hid in the kitchen because he appeared to be getting a headache from her screeching. 

Now, I'm ready to get ready for bed because there's another busy, busy day ahead of me! Barn chores at 5:00 am and then off to Bearcamp Garden for the big Open House extravaganza! Come on by for refreshments, entertainment and some fantastic garden-y lectures. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment