Monday, April 26, 2010

Back to school.....


Well, unfortunately my vacation is over. It was a beautiful week, bookended by things that were not so lovely. A funeral on one end and a moose vs. car encounter on the other. Everything in between was pretty darn good though. I have to say.

I was given the beautiful weather I wished for, and I got to spend lots of time out and about doing what I love. I rode, I hiked, I walked my dogs, I helped get the garden started. Soon, we'll have little green shoots poking up, seeking the sunshine, and soon after that, we'll be able to reap the bounty. I can't wait. Fresh veggies from the garden are the best!

Another positive thing is that I got a call back from Starbucks today... they want to interview me and potentially hire me. I'd be down with that. Coffee making, money making and hopefully some serious coffee drinking as well. Sounds like a plan to me.

Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment