Monday, February 1, 2010

Today Brought to you by the Letter "C"

Sometimes things just strike you funny. Especially when you're tired... at least for me it happens more when I am tired.

Last night after cooking a fantastic dinner on the woodstove, we decided that we wanted some ice cream. We hopped in the truck and took a spin around the corner to the 7-11. We each grabbed a pint. We got to the register. She rang them in and we realized that neither of us had our wallet. Oops. Oh well. Change of plans. We went back out and got in the truck and for some unknown reason, it wouldn't start. We tried and tried. We sat there, we asked, we begged.

Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.

He called his parents because the truck belongs to them to find out where to have it towed and before we got out to start walking, he decided to try one last time.

It started.
We left.
Fast.

When we got back to the house, the fun began... Casey and Cyle went to get ice cream. He wanted Cobbler, I wanted Chocolate. When we went out the Chevrolet Colorado wouldn't start. He made a couple Calls. When we got home, he ate Craisins. I ate Clementines. We were Cranky. The "C's" kept rolling and I started laughing. I Choked on the Clementine and it came out my nose. It made me Cry.

There was more, but I can't document all of it...

Funny yes.

Entirely appropriate?

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment