Monday, February 8, 2010

F*&$uary

The month of February should legally change it's name to F*&$uary. You can thank my mom for that idea. I stole it since the "F" word that replaces the f-e-b is one of my personal favorite words. In fact, I've been told I use it far too often, but f*&$ that!

This month has, in the past been a very difficult one for me. It's full of unhappy anniversaries and this year, it's just too cold, and too windy. I decided on January 31st that I was going to change my outlook on February this year. I decided I wasn't going to dwell on the negative. All I can say, is that I'm working on it.

I am trying to dwell on the positive instead. I am trying to celebrate the good things and there are plenty of them swimming around. I am happy with my life. I am headed the right direction. Now, if I could just get some sleep, I'd be in good shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment