Thursday, November 19, 2009

Achy Breaky Head?

Good grief. Migraines seem to be plaguing me these days and it seems like they are changing a little. It used to be just intense pain in the head and nowadays it starts with a nice visual issue. I was sitting at lunch today, enjoying a good book and the company of Bethany when all of a sudden, I couldn't really see too clearly! I knew then it was on the way and prepared for the worst. Thank goodness I had my Accelerated reading class next. They've helped me through a migraine before and they did it again today. They offered to take over and let me leave, and tempting as it was, I did remember my legal obligation to actually watch the children. Gotta love stress. I think I might have to break down and get a "real" prescription to deal with this crap... no more Excedrine for me.

On a lighter note, I actually have the Mac today hooked up to real internet and I think this means that I'm going to post a little poetry. I've been writing like crazy... a couple of hours a night really, which is amazing. I finished up a 250 page journal the other night that I started on August 29th. I have been prolific and I love it. Let me find something good to post....

A tide

swells

inside me

at the very thought

of you.

One

amazing day –

just a prelude

to a lifetime of

amazing days

and the feeling of pure sunshine

dribbling down our chins.


I like this one. Hopefully you will too...

No comments:

Post a Comment